PhotoMotion has captured the speed, excitement, and adrenalin of motorsports since 1999. Today we deliver that same quality and drive with the most innovative track-day photography solution available.
Check your photos anytime, any place
While other photographers want you to wait weeks to see photos, walk to their sales booth, or email them an order form, ours are ready the moment you get out of your car.
Customer service without match
- By the time you're back in the paddock, your session photos are ready to look at.
- Check and buy shots immediately on your phone, or come by and see them on our 55" display
- Buy at the event and our photographers are instantly notified to get more shots of your car.
- Prefer to wait? Our photos are instantly available on our website, and can be ordered up to two years after the event.
We're dedicated to providing the best customer experience in the business. As fellow racers and track junkies, we want you to you to be happy with your images, the value, and the service you recieved.
Proven quality at a reasonable rate
- If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we'll find a way to make it right.
- If we don't capture our minimum number of great shots for any reason, we'll discount your order.
- Drivers who have an incident and damage their car will get their photos for free. We've been there!
- We store our photos indefinitely and will re-send lost orders free of charge, even years after your purchase.
Between tires, brakes, track fees and race gas, this hobby really adds up. Our goal is to always provide a wide variety of excellent shots and a price that won't break the bank.
- We've covered hundreds of track days around the country for BMW CCA, PCA, 10/10ths Motorsports, Audi CCA, Edge Addicts, Wayne Taylor Racing, and others.
- Published in multiple issues of Grassroots Motorsports and Roundel magazine.
- We use the highest quality Nikon gear, including the best motorsport-focused lenses and bodies.